Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Welcome to the Jungle

I've decided to begin a blog about dating.

Well. Let's get real. It won't necessarily be about dating - because God knows I'm certainly not an expert - but more about my dates.

And you'll get everything. The good. The bad. The ugly.

But you won't have to wait long for a fresh post on the new blog. Tonight brings a first date.

I hate first dates, but this one is the worst. It's an online date. Eeek. This guy could be a complete loser or a complete dreamboat or something in between. You just never know until you meet them.

Sigh. Here's hopin'.

And with that, I leave you in eager anticipation of tomorrow's post on the new blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home