Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Balancing Act

This whole balancing four guys thing is getting complicated.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I've just never gotten to know more than a couple guys at one time, so I'm hoping I don't confuse them all.

Maybe distiguishing them all for you guys will help the situation:

1. EngineeringPilot: We've talked a little via e-mail, and he wants to move things to the phone. Okie dokie with me because so far he looks good on paper. Good job, young, working on his pilot's license. Sent me a picture of him on Halloween - and he's dressed up as a member of KISS. I rolled with laughter. He could be funny.

Bottom line? I'm procrastinating calling him because his e-mails have been rather dull. I mean duuuuull. A few lines here and there about himself and that's it. Blah.

2. SummaCumeLaude: This guy's seems hilarious. Peppy, energetic, preacher's son, solid Baptist. And yes - graduated Summa Cume Laude. Nothing wrong with the kid.

Except he's like 5'11". I'm 5'9", which ordinarily wouldn't be a problem, except we all know guys lie about their height. So he could really be more like 5'7".

Oh. And he's skinny. God knows I gotta have some meat on my men.

3. GuitarPlayer: I'm holding out for this kid. Seriously. He's adorable on the phone and on paper. Plays guitar, writes his own music, firefighter, degree in public relations, Christian, but still likes his beer.

So why haven't we gone out yet?

He hasn't asked me yet. I wish he'd just hurry up instead of stringing this along. He could end up like Anchorman - cute on paper and bad in person.

Speaking of Anchorman - haven't heard from him. And we all know the rule - 3 days. Well it's been three days people. And no word from him. I'll just go right along with my business and assume things went sour for him as well. If he asks me out, I'll go.

But right now, it's looking like I'd rather save my time with one of the other three boys.

Any particulars you're pulling for? Or how about suggestions for balancing all these dudes?

4 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Okie said...

Hey there, Sandra Dee. Can I call you Sandy? One less sylable and it reminds me of the squirrel on Spongebob. Welcome to blogland, and thank's for the link. I'll be back.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger HomeImprovementNinja said...

Congratulations on your new blog.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

A woman after my own heart.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Clint said...

Don't rule out skinny guys. We try harder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home