Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Taking Matters into My Own Hands

Breaking news from the homefront.

Tuesday morning I get an e-mail from SummeCumeLaude wanting to know if I would like to get together this weekend - for a rodeo. How fun! I'm totally game and have been wanting to go to this event anyway. I was ready to respond on the spot, but I've reaaaaally been holding out for GuitarPlayer! What is this guys problem?

So I, very uncharateristically, took matters into my own hands. I broke down and called him tonight. Come on, people. It'd been a week since we spoke and he initiated that call anyway. I figured it was cool.

I totally was prepared with some lively conversation topics. Even ready to flirt a little. Right up until I got his voicemail. Gosh I HATE leaving messages. I never know what to say. I bet he thought I was a babbling idiot. Whatever.

So because GuitarPlayer didn't pick up - guess who moved to the front of the line.

SummaCumeLaude. I sent my response to Summa: "I'd love to meet you! Give me a call and we'll chat about the rodeo."

Wham bam, thank ya, ma'am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home