I'm A Crappy Girlfriend
After reading this, I've decided that I make a crappy girlfriend.
1. I am too nice: Men like bitches. I'm not bitchy. I can't help it; it's just the way I am built. Now don't get me wrong -- I can get mad at the dude just fine. But being bitchy for the sake of being bitchy isn't my thang.
2. I am too accommodating: If they ask me to go camping, I go. If they want to go eat sushi, I go. What can I say? I'm really just that easy to please. Because guess what? Making a fuss over stupid shit like not wanting to go camping is stupid.
3. I fall too hard. And I don't mean down the stairs.
4. I am too giving. I don't mind making dinner for us every once in a while. Wait. Maybe I'm a bad cook, and I don't realize it?...
5. I am a virgin. And I plan on staying that way until I'm married. I'm fairly certain this freaks dudes out.
6. I don't use a tanning bed. Or a nail salon. Or dye in my hair. Or Botox. What you see is what you get.
Excuse me while I go talk to my plants now.