Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bowling

I guess the Weatherman had a good time afterall. He sent me an e-mail the day after our first date:

"Hope your day is going well. I had a good time last night. I hope you didn't get too cold out by the lake! But, at least it didn't rain the whole time. If you would like to get together again then maybe we could later on this week or weekend. I hope to hear from you soon."

We are seeing one another again tonight. He wants to go bowling.

That's perfect because those navy and red bowling shoes really bring out my eyes.

4 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger londongirl said...

ok so bowling shoes aren't hot. But he contacted you. I'm intrigued - so hopefully you might be?

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to Less Nessman! WKRP rules!

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He'll be looking to throw a ball down your ally for a split! OH YEAH!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger DCVita said...

That is exciting! Let us know how it goes!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home