Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Friday, December 08, 2006

I'm in love with Boston and New York City.

My trip to Boston and New York City was a complete and utter fairy tale.

It was my first time in both cities, and it was a bit overwhelming. The buildings were so tall. The people were everywhere. The subways so fast.

But experience was unforgettable.

I give all my thanks to my trip parther, Jeff. I couldn't have done it without him. He kept me grounded and protected me. I felt like a lost puppy dog, wandering around and looking up at all of the buildings and the people. And Jeff kept me on a much-needed leash.

I'm exhausted.

But it's the good kind of exhausted.

I can die happy.

6 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never been to Boston, but did Jeff at least allow a gal to stroll through Tiffany's while in New York? :D

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger CP said...

Isn't NYC the most beautiful place in the world?

CP.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

Just spreading the word about the auction-check out our site!


I've never been to Boston, but <3 NYC!

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not been to Boston either, although I have felt this pestering need to go. I LOVE NYC! And you went during a great time of year! Hope you did some amazing window shopping on 5th Ave!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Sounds fun! Hope you're recovering from the exhaustion.

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was born and raised in Boston and moved here to NYC 13 years ago. I could never go back. Boston is just too provincial for me. NYC is my home now. I could never think of leaving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home