Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Too Easy to Find

You all have probably wondered where the last two posts have gone about The Reporter.

I wish I could have kept them up. I wish I could blog about my newest dating adventure.

But alas, Google has found a way to link Sandra Dee Dates to my AIM screen name, my MySpace address and my other blog.

So I'm bound to be found.

Awesome.

So in the meantime, enjoy the other posts, and I'll find something else to blab about.

Cheers!

5 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Clint said...

This just in! Sandra Dee is a fox! The exclusive details at six.

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn that Google.

And wouldn't you know, that Blogger won't allow the META tag to keep Google from indexing your blog. How fantastic is that?

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger CP said...

Oy vey. Google sucks ass sometimes, doesn't it?

Google and Blogger are the same company though...so I'm not surprised.

CP.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

I wondered what happened. Darn google.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Sandra Dee said...

Clint: You're retarded.

Aaron: Tell me about it. I'm pissed.

CP: I'm not surprised either. It was bound to happen. I'll just have to be a little more careful.

Cheryl: I have no idea! I have no links or text anywhere with my name in it! I'm super confused.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home