Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

MySpace Official Question

The comments are back on. I'm not blogging about any details -- except for the fact that he bawled like a baby and took the breakup even harder than I did.

I know. Kinda funny, huh.

Anyway, thanks so much for all of the sweet e-mails.

A great time with my girls this weekend. Update on that tomorrow.

But in related news? While I changed mine the very next day, his MySpace claims we're still official. I've been watching his page like a hawk this weekend, and he's been online every day since the breakup. He's had pllllenty of time to check the "single" box. Aaaaand remove me as his number one friend.

Please tell me this doesn't mean what I think it means.

*UPDATE*: He's changed it. Amen to that.

7 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger CP said...

Isn't that always the way it is? *eye roll* Men. Can't live with them, can't shoot them.

CP.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger East Coast Teacher said...

I think it means he's too lazy to change it.

It's been two weeks and Jack hasn't deleted me from his blogroll.

Then again, he's still on mine, too.

BUT, I did delete all his emails from my Inbox today.

Progess!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger jo said...

oh man... what happened? i had such good vibes with this one... oh well... that's life i suppose. i hope you're feeling better... take care!

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't jump to conclusions, S. It's *just* MySpace. I think the "are we dating" thing was answered when he called.

Just sayin.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

I'm sorry to hear about this. Good thing you have your girls right now.

I too would attribute it to being lazy. But I don't get Sixty at all right now, so who knows?

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger ercwttmn said...

sandra,

i've been away for a bit, and i'm just now catching up with my blogs. sorry to hear about you and sixty.

and i totally understand the "myspace". how is it that the words "in a relationship" can mean so much on myspace and facebook, when it really shouldn't.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

I changed my status on there once just bc I was bored and got emails asking me about it. So weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home