Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Whatcha gonna do? Spank my bun?

Does anyone else think this guy is as creepy as I do?

Come on, kids. He's plastic. With a psycho grin plastered on his face.

As much as I love me some Whoppers and egg croissants, I wouldn't dare take so much as a Coke from that dude.

And if the guy showed up in my bed like he does in the commercials?! Forget it. I would freakin' pee my pants.

But have y'all seen this? The Whopper Rules ad? So much better.

Spank my bun?! Hilarious.

5 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of bun spanking... how is 60?

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF?? What's with the BK? Have you heard of the secret Whopper layer? You how you get there? You follow the only fucking road you're on to me!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I do. Think he is as freaky as you do. If he showed up outside my window one morning, I would most certainly wet the bed and then be emotionally scarred ever afterward.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

OMG he's totally freaky! I am so glad to hear someone else say it! I really think Burger King needs to find a new ad agency...

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be totally pissed if I was dating someone and I found out they were writing a blog about me. To each their own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home