Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Five Things

Thanks, Grins.

Five Items in My Fridge:

  • Cereal. Yes, I keep cereal in my fridge. Stop your laughing. I know I'm weird. But because I live by myself, it certainly stays fresher.
  • Oreos. I have to have a little bit of junk food every now and then.
  • Aloe. It's summertime, and we all know what that means for the fair-skinned maidens such as myself. Sunburns!
  • Grapes. Yuuuuuummy.
  • Calcium fortified orange juice. Four out of five doctors say it helps with the prevention of osteoporosis. The fifth doctor just recommends it because it tastes good, damn it.
Five Items in My Closet:
  • My gym bag. Filled with my smelly gym shoes from Tuesday. Ew.
  • A completely empty shelf. It used to house my old t-shirts, but I cleaned it off last weekend. The t-shirts now have a lovely home in my dresser drawers.
  • Shoes. What's a closet without these lovely ladies?
  • Too many clothes. At least I'll never be able to say "I don't have anything to wear!"
  • Two big boxes of purses. To match my shoes and too many clothes.

Five Items in My Car:

  • My iPod: Complete with my iTrip and AC adaptor.
  • A sun shade for my windshield: For those hot summer months when you could fry an egg on my dashboard.
  • An umbrella. You can never be too prepared.
  • My planner. Which, come to think of it, I really need to go fetch since I'm at work.
  • Sunglasses. Super handy when I'm driving.

Five Items in My Purse:

  • Cell phone. Gaw. I would die without this thing.
  • Wallet. Out of which, I recently lost my debit card. I know, I know. I called and cancelled it, and nothing out of the ordinary was found being purchased with it.
  • Rape whistle. You think I'm kidding? It's on my keychain. In case - well, you know - I get raped in the parking lot.
  • Business cards. Never know when these will come in handy.
  • Clinique lipstick. Only the best for this diva.

Tag. You're it:

4 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Okie said...

done

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear about what is going on with Sixty!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger kris said...

Given that I keep shoes in my freezer, I really can't call you out on those chilled Cheerios. :) Cool list.

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home