Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Getting Out of the Funk

Sorry I haven't been updating much. I just haven't been inspired to write lately.

Call it a funk. I dunno.

So I've had some requests to write about Sixty. What can I say? It's the same 'ole, same 'ole, except for the fact that we've been seeing much more of one another lately - about three times a week - which is to be par for a relationship course though, I suppose. Here are some snippets.

  • I came to pick him up a couple of weekend ago after his surgery, and I spent the night at his parents house - a big step for me - to meet his brother and his dad. Both men are very nice, and by meeting his dad I can see where Sixty gets many of his characteristics from.
  • Sixty's family and I have met up about three times now, and he hasn't so much as seen a picture of my mother yet. So I set some stuff in stone for Sunday night when Mom is travelling up here to meet us for dinner. Update on that later.
  • He and I are appoaching the three-month mark come June 20. That seems hard to believe that its been that long.

What a boring ass post. Sorry y'all. I'll work on getting out of the funk.

Heh. That sounded dirty.

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Three months! Already?! Awesome! Please keep us psoted!

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Be gone, damned funk!

Wombat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home