Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Quickie

Not that kind of quickie, you sickos. A quickie post. Geez.

Wanted to tell you all something before I headed out the door from work. I am meeting another gentleman for drinks at 7 at one of my favorite bars: Fox and Hound. I know quite a bit about him from our e-mails, but we have yet to speak on the phone. In fact, come to think of it, I don't think he even has my phone number.

Anywho. He is 29 -- a little old for me, but I'm mature enough to handle it -- and works in radiology.

Let's cross our fingers that he doesn't bring up his mother.

Gah.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Okie said...

Good luck, kiddo.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Enjoying your blog. I mean there's Olivia and John, farting, what's not to love??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home