Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Date Night Tomorrow

Because y'all are probably tired of reading all about how wonderful everyone's weekend was, I'm not going to blog about that.

Instead, I'm going to preview my date for tomorrow night.

He and I spent last week exchanging several lively and fun e-mails back and forth, and from what I gather, it sounds like we won't be lacking in the conversation department.

Did I mention he works at the capitol? Did I metion he loves sports? And went to the same university I did? And was the same major I was?

I'm excited to meet him. But I'm trying to go in without any expectations. From on paper to in person, there's a lot to leave to the imagination.

Besides, he needs a nickname, and I'll know better what to call him when I meet 'im.

I have something cute picked out. Cute green shirt, matching green beads, slim jeans, gold sandals, and matching gold purse.

We're grabbing dinner at a cute burger restaurant by my house. Yummy.

Update when I return. Happy 5th of July!

4 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Wishing you a good date. Can't wait to hear more.

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited for you, I hope it went well!

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the details Sandra!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Adam said...

woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home