Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Men Whose Children I Would Have

Sports Edition
I have decided to start a series of blogs about the men whom I find attractive. This one will be featuring sports related figures. Feel free to comment about my choices and add some of your own to the list. Enjoy!
Kirk Herbstreit
Pretty teeth. Great bod. And when he wears those glasses? Yeowch.
Quin Snyder
I realize he's an ass. I don't really care. He's tall, lanky and downright fiiiine.
Bob Stoops
I should absolutely hate this man since I am a die-hard Oklahoma State fan. But against my better judgement, I would totally get it on with this dude.
Pat Knight
You know. Bobby's son? I sat about 30 feet away from him at the last Oklahoma State game that I attended. It was all I could do to not shout "Marry me!"
Matt Leinart
He's too much of a pretty boy for me to actually date, but he wanted a romp in the sack, I ain't gonna deny 'im.
I don't know about y'all, but I'm getting hot and bothered just thinking about these dudes.

6 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have unsubscribed from your blog.

Because you would screw Bob Stoops.

I'm not even joking.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger jo said...

okay that first guy is hot! this just proves that girls watch sports for the cute men haha!

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still in shock because you said Bob Stoops....

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Okie said...

Cut her some slack. The majority of straight MEN in Oklahoma would also sleep with Bob Stoops.

But Herbstreit?

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Sandra Dee said...

Clint: Can you keep it down with the disgusting comments? And quit using my name people. I'm going to have to delete your comments.

Jeff "I'm Too Good To Read A Great Blog By A Beautiful Woman" Clark: Good. I don't want you stopping by anyway.

Jo: Yeah. Herbstreit. Stud. Muffin.

Jayme: Will you still be my friend and eat at Eichan's Chicken with me on Saturday?

Okie: Thank you. I happen to find that man hiiiiighly attractive, despite my ties to OSU. And I'm not necessarily a fan of Herbstreit. Just his charming good looks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home