Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

Sorry about the absence from blogging. I've been rather busy these last few days.

1. Just returned home on Monday from a road trip to Ohio. And no. It was not for a vacation. It was for a friend's wedding. And, in ya'lls sarcastic tones, you might be thinking, "Well I bet that was fun." But lemme tell you what. It was actually fun. Seriously.

I went with three of my girlfriends, and we had a blast. The surprising thing about it was we never fought. I mean, we got a little on each others nerves now and then, but that was it. Even after spending the entire weekend in a tiny hotel room and the rest of the time in the car or at the wedding. It was great. The ride back was less than stellar, seeing as though we got caught in a tornado, some terribly blinding rain, and hail. But we made it safely home. Good times.

2. I applied for a new job a couple of weeks ago. Not because I don't like the one that I'm currently in, but because this is my dream job. Did you guys hear me? I don't think you did. Lemme repeat it.

This. Is. My. Dream. Job.

I had completely forgotten that I had applied for it. That is, until they called me for the interview today. I will be interviewing via phone with the director on Friday. Pray for me. Because I think I'm probably going to be so nervous that I'll pee all over myself.

Okay. Well. Not really. But I might.

3. New boys entering the picture, whom will blog about later, when I have more time:
  • Old&Rich
  • DoctorHelper
  • RedHeadedCowboy (Good as I can do for a name.)
  • JackRussellChristian (Remember him? Well, we lost contact - missed phone calls - etc. - but his "hail Mary" attempt at wanting to reconnect had me wondering....)

That about sums up my busy life. Please excuse my mess. Watch your step.

5 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Okie said...

Well, since it's a phone interview I don't see how peeing on yourself will make any difference. My dream job would be to not have to have one. That would be sweet.

Congrats on getting an interview and good luck with it and welcome back.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Well, if you do pee on yourself, best to do it with a phone interview...GOOD LUCK. I am sending positive wishes.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I think it's funny that you joke about peeing on yourself. I do that too. I mean I joke about it, I don't actually pee on myself. Good luck and also can't wait to hear about the boys with awesome names. Yay!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Adam said...

You've got me hooked, whats the catch?

Yeah, theres a few good guys left out there, but in my dating journey, the struggle to find a good girl that isn't a drama queen or flakey or has past a mile long is just as hard...

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how I found my way over here, a few clicks and *poof* I'm at a fantastic new blog in which a girl isn't afraid to talk about peeing and farting.

Fantastic.

I wish you luck obtaining your dream job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home