Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Miss Spontaneous ...

... I am not. But I am today.

SixtyDollarTab called about 30 minutes ago. He knew it was late notice, but he wanted to know if I'd like to grab some ice cream and watch a movie tonight.

And normally I would be thinking that "watch a movie" translated into "foolin' around," but I don't think this guy is like that.

Praise Jesus.

No pun intended. I crack myself up. Anyway ...

I talked myself into going. I'm not spontaneous, but I guess I could make an exception for this nice man.

Now. What am I going to wear?

P.S. I promise an update on the date tomorrow and to give y'all the skinny on the cliffhangers from the last post.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Way to be! Plus, it'll be fun. I've recently learned that spontaneity isn't always a scary thing...

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Okie said...

Spontaneous = Fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home