Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Friday? Dinner? Perfect.

Remember this dilema?

After a two and a half hour phone call last night, I was left thinking: "What is his problem?! Ask me out already!"

So I took matters into my own hands this morning via e-mail. The goal was to make him think he was asking me out:

"I enjoyed talking with you last night. What's the next step in all this?"

He replied:

"Well, I imagine the next step in all this would be the two of us get together, go out, and try to have a little fun. If you want, I can call you tonight and we can talk about it for a few minutes? I promise I won't tie you up for two hours this time."

Bingo.

Why waste our time if the chemistry's not there in person?

He called tonight. When are you free? Friday. How about dinner? Perfect.

P.F. Changs at 7:30 p.m. on Friday. Details to come.

10 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there. Watching. Waiting.

Byt why PF Chang's? I mean seriously. Take him to Panda Express!

...ok maybe not.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Wheeeeee! Good luck!

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! Way to go, by the way.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

um yeah, that was me btw.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Woodrow said...

Mmmmm. Get the scallops. For me.

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Changs is the jam. I love the ginger chicken with broccoli.

As for the guy, sometimes we need a little kick in the ass (or a simple email) to push us to that next step.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger cmk said...

Have a good time...

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger jo said...

that's great! have fun!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger DCVita said...

You are Fabulous! I love what you did :) Have fun and keep us posted!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger KC said...

Look at us both getting back out there! Have fun and be sure to keep us all posted. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home