Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Afternoon Delight with Anchorman

Yesterday afternoon, after a few witty e-mails with Anchorman, we solidified our second date:

Movie then drinks.

Our banter was fun, flirty, and ... okay ... down right racy for the middle of the afternoon.

Afterall, he is Anchorman. What's e-mailing with him without a little afternoon delight?

Oh. Humor me. Laugh.

Ahem. Anyway, he mentioned as a P.S. in one e-mail that he liked what I wore on our last date, which was a little revealing for a hockey game. I replied back that I would try to find something a little sluttier for this date.

He said:

"The sluttier the better! (Did I just type that?)"

Whoa!! You sure did, bucko. And I don't wanna be stingy.

So ask and you shall receive. The number I picked out just happens to have a plunging neckline that showcases my beauuuutiful knockers.

Okay. Stop. I know what you're thinking. "But you didn't even like him!" Despite my earlier post about how horrible he was, he couldn't be that bad. Did I tell you that this weekend is his birthday, and he's fitting me in this weekend before he drives to Kansas City to see his friends for some celebration?

I'm taking that as a good sign.

And perhaps he just has a jerk shell and not a jerk core. And frankly I don't know him well enough to know the difference yet.

On this date, I'll get to know him better, all the while figuring out if I'm compatible with him.

And that, my friends, is the beauty of dating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home