Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Friday, February 24, 2006

I hope I have a job on Tuesday.

I love my job.

I work in an office with four people. I work for a tourism association. I do marketing projects for this organization's members. We are government funded.

That being said, our funding was cut last year by 1/3. And they're voting on Monday to cut us again.

I was the last person at this place to be hired. I have been working here for six months. I'm very worried about my job security if this vote swings toward taking our money away.

My boss calls us all into her office to tell us the bad news. She said she probably won't bein the office on Monday because of the vote.

I probably won't sleep well this weekend.

And Monday's my birthday.

Happy Birthday to you, Sandra Dee. Now here's your pink slip.

4 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Okie said...

You are way to smart and personable to be unemployed for long. Don't sweat it.

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww that stinks. I'm sure it's been a stressful weekend... I hope everything turns out ok tomorrow!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Sass said...

Happy birthday Lady. Breathe -

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Okie said...

Well?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home