Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Who said all the good ones are taken?

My office outsources all of our Web design stuff to a small little Web design firm in town. I'm in charge of all of the marketing and Web projects at work, so I work pretty closely with these Web techies.

And quite frankly, I had been working with nothing but Web techies.

That is until about three weeks ago when angels sang from the heavens and brought a gorgeous young man into my life.

And he shall be called HotWorkBoy. Why? Because he's a very very very very very hot male. And I just began working a lot closer with the dude. Awwww yeaaaaaah.

Now I'm not so superfical to think that looks are the only thing to matter. I'll let you in on a little secret:

I think nerds are sexy.

Not dweebs, who are the antisocial types. But nerds, who, in their own special way, charm and amaze me with their intellect.

And HotWorkBoy fits the bill. Perfectly. Not only is he very very very very very hot, but he knows nerdy things about Web design, is incredibly smart, witty, punctual to our meetings, well-groomed, professional, and as nice as the day is long.

Okay. Fine. So he's shorter than I am? BIG. DEAL. I can look past that. Totally look past that.

And I'm looking so far past it that I'm planning a June wedding.

Yes, yes. I know I'm rushing things a bit, and June is quickly approaching, but I think it would be best since I've fallen madly in love with this man.

Oh.

Wait.

Did I mention he's already married?

I didn't?

Oh.

Well, he is.

So that kinda poses a problem.

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Okie said...

So he is taken?
Divorce rates are very high
Don't throw in the towel


Maybe she's a bitch
And he needs some sandy love
Will you be mistress?

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, HotSandy, whereto now?

Wombat

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Sandra Dee said...

Okie K Dokie: Mistress?! Oh my. No way. This dude is very much off limits. AND we work together. Double off limits. He's just a nice distraction during my work day. :)

Wombatty: I'm very happy living the single life. Friends, family, work, play - men are the extras! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home