Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Friday, February 10, 2006

A stalker? No. Seriously.

I have a stalker.

No. Seriously.

Okay, so it's an e-mail stalker. But still.

I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved with a Sooner.

Last night, while catching up with Chenelle, my very bestest friend in the whole wide world, she told me about the wonderful boy she has been dating. We chatted about her glorious and perfect love life, and then she asked about mine. I told her it was less that stellar, but it'd been getting interesting.

I got up to read her my long e-mail from BoomerSooner, and proceeded to tell her that the old boyfriend actually knew him.

And in my inbox sat SEVEN additional messages. ALL FROM BOOMERSOONER.

SEVEN people. SE-VEN. NONE of which have I responded to. In fact, I haven't even responded to the first one for heaven's sakes.

Sigh.

Where are all of the normal guys hiding?

Seriously.

::EDIT:: He got a Dear John letter. And he'll probably reply.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

What did the dear John letter say? I'm dying to know.

Dear Asshole: Stop typing things and clicking "send."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home