Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

V-Day Equals Me Time

An e-mail from The Slacker this morning reminded me that I haven't told you all about my wonderful Valentine's Day.

First, I took a shower.

Then, instead of dinner, I ate a brownie. And it was yummy in my tummy.

Okay, okay! FINE! I ate two! You drug it out of me.

Next, I settled in for another train-wreck episode of American Idol. Then it was time for Sex in the City reruns on TBS and the news.

Oh. I forgot to tell you that before all of this, I read a Valentine's e-card. From my mother. The only one I got, may I add. Oh well.

Finally, I went to bed early.

Taaaaa daaaaa. Yay for me time!

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger The Dummy said...

Any day with brownies is a good day in my book. :)

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger The Team said...

That sounds like a lovely evening... Valentines is so over rated anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home