Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

BlastFromThePast becomes Date of the Future

A few nights back, while chatting online with the Porchmaster, BlastFromThePast peeked his head in to say hello.

Him: Long time no talk!
Me: Well well well. How goes it?
Him: It goes.

Excellent. He gets my sense of humor. Two points.

What we talked about next absolutely blew me over.

Him: So I have a weird question for you.
Me: I probably have been asked it before, so shoot.
Him: My friends and I were talking today about threesomes. Have you ever been in one?

What. The. Hell. Don't ask me shit like that. I didn't know if he was asking me to participate in one with him or if he was just fishing to see what kind of girl I was. At any rate, I certainly wasn't going to discuss my sexual history with a guy I barely know.

Then again, this guy smelled like trouble. Two can play that game.

Me: Let me get this straight. Your friends and you are wanting to have a threesome?
Him: What guy doesn't?!
Me: Are you talking a two guys and a girl or the other way around?
Him: No no no. Two girls, one guy.
Me: Gotcha.
Him: Soooooo? Have you?

I waited a long time before coming up with something. And as a backgrounder, I have never, will never, and probably don't have any desire to participate in a threesome. So don't go getting any ideas.

Me: I plead the fifth.
Him: Whoa. That's like the biggest turn on. Just so you know.

Ahem. Well, what he doesn't know can't hurt him, right? :)

Me: So tell me how your job's going?
Him: Nice way to change the subject.
Me: Subtle, wasn't it?
Him: Very. Job's good. Hey - what are you doing this weekend?

This was Monday night. Calm down, killer. I think he might have just been horned up from my threesome response. I have a feeling I'm going to have to watch it with this one, folks. Grrrr.

Me: Gosh. I haven't thought that far ahead yet. What did you have in mind?
Him: How about dinner and a movie?
Me: That's a bit stale, don't you think? (Okay, fine. That was bitchy. I'll give you that one. But puuhleez. A movie? On the first date?! We can be more creative than that.)
Him: Well how about dinner and then you pick?
Me: Perfect. I'm in tourism, remember? I'll pick out the hot spots in my great city.
Him: Okay. So what day this weekend?
Me: I'm not sure. It might have to be the weekend after. (With Anchorman entering the picture and everything.) I'll get back to you.
Him: Sounds good.
Me: Do you have my number?
Him: Ohhhhh boy. I get the digits?
Me: Only if I get your's.
Him: Okay. (Enter exchange of phone numbers here.)
Me: I'll let you know about what day works well with my schedule.
Him: Sounds good. Have a good night. We'll talk soon.

Oh. Did I mention he plays the piano, guitar, sings and writes his own music? Oh. And that he loves football and happens to coach it, too? And did I mention that he's a stud and a half?

Oh. Okay. Well he is.

I'm calling him tonight about this weekend. I haven't heard squat from Anchorman all week. And Blast is putting forth an effort.

So bingo. I'll keep everyone posted.

4 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Will said...

from that start, I wouldnt have thought that you would be exchanging numbers...

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Okie said...

Don't settle, Sandy.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Will said...

He sounds good for physical exercise, but not much more.

Dont waste time on him

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Sandra Dee said...

Why thank you, Corvette! Come back soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home