Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Crappy Update For Jayme

I have so much to write about, but not enough time to do it.

So Jayme? You get a crappy update. Sorry.

1. Why is everyone breaking up with one another?! I've had about three friends break up with their boyfriends in the last week. Sheesh. Maybe its the weather.

2. Did I mention the Best Buy guy was cute? I did? Well, he was. The funny thing was he was short, kinda dumpy, and of Arab decent. But he had the most hilarious sense of humor and loads of personality. The other qualities never even crossed my mind until I was well into my computer conversations with him. Isn't that funny how those kinds of things are so much more important to me?

3. Speaking of computers, I got a new computer at work last week! The bad news? We had to have our technology support guys transfer all of my files from the old one to the new one. Buuuut? It comes back tomorrow! It's like Christmas in August! Yahoo!

4. Last Thursday night at the ballpark was a drunken good time -- with $1 Bud Lights! Then again, any Thursday night that I spend with my girlfriends ends up being a good time. We've started a ritual, and it is something I look forward to every week. I think this week we might try going to the Brazilian restaurant roof for some good food and live music.

5. My mother's friend wants to set me up with her nephew. "He told me he just wants to date a good girl, and I immediately thought of Sandra Dee!" How sweet. Hmm. Welp, I'm game.

6. I went to another lunch group at the church yesterday. Where, may I add, there were some fabulous people there yet again. I really like that group. And we're going to the state fair together in a few weeks -- and participating in a service project next month!

7. And remember this? Well, I'm helping the Camp Fire USA people also. I start in the next few weeks, and I'm stoked! I've been dying to help with kids for a while now, and I feel the Lord is pulling me in this direction.

Life is fabulous!

9 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the crappy update!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

$1 beer? Sign me up.

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about the weather... it makes guys dumb, moreso with the pot smokers...

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Sandra Dee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger DCVita said...

Sounds like things are good! Very fun events. New rituals with girlfriends are preious moments. It is great that you are having all these great opportunities to meet so many wonderful and different people!

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$1 Bud Lights always makes for a good week. :-D

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brazilian restaurant roof for some "good food and live music"...I want to go too!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

When can we expect a new post?

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo, Sandra Dee. No updating. Boo on you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home