Sandra Dee Dates

Tales from a sweet and innocent girl next door. Well, okay. Maybe not that innocent.

Friday, August 11, 2006

I am only asking for one thing.

Dear Unsaid Online Dating Service Who Claims to Be the #1 Site for Love:

I am writing to inform you that I have a date tonight with a gentleman from your Web site. And I am very excited about it.

He is quite good looking in his photos. He has a very well-written profile. We have had several very lengthy phone conversations together, and he seems normal.

He has not brought up meeting his mother. He not 30 years older than I am. He does not e-mail me seven times a day. He does not talk to me like I'm stupid. He had not called to cancel because he is too hungover.

All the signs are there for this to be a good date.

I am only asking for one thing.

Please let him be cute in person.

Sincerely,
Sandra Dee

6 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger shutupayouface said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did. I spent awhile catching up on things... so I hope Friday evening went well!

I've had a few picture -> in person discrepancies, so fingers crossed for you there.

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did it go?

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Wombat said...

Boy, if that open letter worked, we'll see a lot of requests on single girls' blogs from now on.

How did it go, Sandy?

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

So? How was it?

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger DCVita said...

We are all waiting in anticipation!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Waiting...for...update...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home